Monday, February 13, 2012

My life in photos

Delicious vegan jam-swirled pancakes from Joy the Baker.  I used blackberry jam for the first batch, but the second batch with pumpkin butter was actually farrrr more tasty!

Another use for roasted vegetables: top some homemade pizza crust with tomato sauce and veggies.  Sooo wonderfully filling!

We had two priests over for dinner last week, and we had a lot of mess left over!  I'll spill the details on that later this week.

Last Thursday, I was at my wit's end at work and ended up going home at lunch.  My cure for beating stress?  Blood orange/lime/pink grapefruit juice, raw brownies and my new Anthology magazine.  I was better in no time.

The Diegos were in town this weekend, and we went to dinner at a wonderful restaurant in Dupont Cirle (Cafe Dupont- excellent service and super tasty food with some amazing vegetarian options).  Dessert was  chocolate-filled beginets with gold leaf, roasted pineapple, and raspberries.  I'd have it every night if I could!

I can't wait to marry this man.  We're less than 6 weeks away, and it can't come soon enough. 
P.S. How handsome does JP look in this photo?  I couldn't be luckier in love.

2 comments:

  1. I just love you two so much!!!!! I don't even know how to put it into words!!!!

    ReplyDelete