Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brown Wedges

Tee: J.Crew
Pants: J.Crew Factory Store
Shoes: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters
I've been eyeing these fabulous wedges for months, waiting for them to go on sale.  I've been in the market for some brown wedges I can dress up for winter (yes, I realize they've got an open toe, but I can cover that up with some opaque tights), and these totally fit the bill.  Would you believe me if I said they were also comfortable? 
I'm loving how this look plays with details: woven leather, small print on the pants, heathered shirt.  It keeps the whole thing from being too put-together, the death wish for any outfit.  Don't we all strive for that 'just threw this on' look?


2 comments:

  1. OK, I'm taking your word for it that they're comfortable -- but they ARE very now! G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some cool shoes! Maybe you could knit a little toe cover for that cutout - just a suggestion....

    ReplyDelete