Friday, June 7, 2013

The Churro's First Photoshoot

One of the many, many perks of being married to John Paul is being related to some amazing, creative Diegos.  His cousin, now partially my cousin, Olga, has camera talent for days.  A couple of weeks ago, she sent me a text message asking if JP and I would like for her to shoot some maternity photos for us; they'll look good in her portfolio, and we'll have something tangible to remember these days with.  
I jumped on the chance. 
We head over to a park in Woodstock (the Leita Thompson Memorial Park, part of Roswell Area Park) to take advantage of the 'magic hour' of lighting.  The field was full of tiny purple and yellow flowers, and Olga just made us feel so comfortable and smiley.  I absolutely adore these photos, and can't believe I thought I wouldn't want a maternity session!  

 I debated what to wear before going with this bohemian scarf dress I found for $5 at Goodwill.  It's so flowy and expands with my belly!  Love the colors with the field background.


 Keep in mind that I was only about 7ish months along at this point; the belly is even bigger now.
How amazing is this lighting?


 I hope the churro gets his dad's eyes and mouth.  And ability to grow facial hair.



You can see more of Olga's work at her blog, including the zombie engagement session she did for my sister-in-law.  She has such a great sense of humor and can seriously work with anything.  Browse through; it's fun!  And thanks for sharing in the churro's first photoshoot.  He's bound to be a cutie. 

1 comment:

  1. DR WALE I want to appreciate you for all the good things you did for my family. My parents have been having issues settling themselves, but nothing seems to be working for them. they separated and that gave us the children's some much harder time. We want to see our both parents back together, so we had to contact DR WALE because DR WALE was the man that helped my sister to settle in her marriage when she had an issue with her husband. So, we contacted DR WALE to see if he can bring our parents together. When we reached out to him, He asked us how long our parents have been separated. We told him for SIX years. He said that isn't a problem. After everything was done. We discovered that it was our mother's best friend that did everything to see that our parents weren't together. But all thanks to DR WALE our parents are finally back together. We are united as one big family now. If your parents are divorce and you want them back together DR WALE is the best man to contact. You can contact DR WALE Via WhatsApp OR Viber: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete