Monday, May 17, 2010

Concrete Jungle

Outfit:
Gap shirtdress
Piperlime (MIA) wedges
Forever 21 belt
Mexx purse
Banana Republic ring
Vintage necklace

The weather in DC as of late has been absolutely gorgeous! Sunny with a bit of a breeze, which is perfect for this dress. Though listed as "feather gray," it's really more of a khaki, and looks great with pops of color (like the pink bag!).
And can we please discuss the shoes? I'd been on the lookout for brown wedges for the summer, and bought these on a bit of a whim online. They're definitely going to be my go-to shoes for the coming months: they add four inches to my short stature, go with everything in my closet, and are incredibly comfortable. Seriously. It's hard to believe, but the platform under the toe offers support, and the straps keep my feet firmly situated in the shoe. I'm in love!


3 comments:

  1. Dang look at those legs girl! Where can I get a necklace like that for my girlfriend? She would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought shoes almost identical to these. I got them at Marshalls for super dupe cheap and they're Aerosoles -- so actually really comfortable as well. Cheap, cute AND comfortable?? What more could I ask for???! :)
    Love the outfit! You're rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I'm so in love with wedges!! Have we stumbled onto the shoe version of heaven with these?

    ReplyDelete