I jumped on the chance.
We head over to a park in Woodstock (the Leita Thompson Memorial Park, part of Roswell Area Park) to take advantage of the 'magic hour' of lighting. The field was full of tiny purple and yellow flowers, and Olga just made us feel so comfortable and smiley. I absolutely adore these photos, and can't believe I thought I wouldn't want a maternity session!
Keep in mind that I was only about 7ish months along at this point; the belly is even bigger now.
How amazing is this lighting?
I hope the churro gets his dad's eyes and mouth. And ability to grow facial hair.
You can see more of Olga's work at her blog, including the zombie engagement session she did for my sister-in-law. She has such a great sense of humor and can seriously work with anything. Browse through; it's fun! And thanks for sharing in the churro's first photoshoot. He's bound to be a cutie.







DR WALE I want to appreciate you for all the good things you did for my family. My parents have been having issues settling themselves, but nothing seems to be working for them. they separated and that gave us the children's some much harder time. We want to see our both parents back together, so we had to contact DR WALE because DR WALE was the man that helped my sister to settle in her marriage when she had an issue with her husband. So, we contacted DR WALE to see if he can bring our parents together. When we reached out to him, He asked us how long our parents have been separated. We told him for SIX years. He said that isn't a problem. After everything was done. We discovered that it was our mother's best friend that did everything to see that our parents weren't together. But all thanks to DR WALE our parents are finally back together. We are united as one big family now. If your parents are divorce and you want them back together DR WALE is the best man to contact. You can contact DR WALE Via WhatsApp OR Viber: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant I never knew that my husband and nanny were having an affair. I never suspected anything like that was happening behind my back, What I noticed was that my nanny kept disrespecting my decision anytime I tried to correct her. she'll look down on me and never take my words seriously. This kept going on. One faithful day I tried to question her wrong doing in the house before I could speak up, she flamed up at me telling me not to question her actions any more, when she said that believe me my eye got blurry then she pushed me out her face. When my husband returned from work I told him what happened. My husband couldn't do anything about it. When I tried to stand my ground my husband and nanny attacked me. My husband then went into our room, packed all my luggage and threw me out of the house telling me he's not Interested in me anymore. I left the house in pain and tears asking myself where everything went wrong. So before then I have read on the internet where a lady was given a good review about DR REETHESH . I took the DR REETHESH number and shared what has happened to me. He told me to make payment for all materials which I paid for. DR REETHESH did spiritual caster and found out that my nanny was sipping an evil substance in my husband's meal and water to drink, So that my husband will maltreat me and send me packing out of our home. But thanks to DR REETHESH he came to my rescue. My nanny was exposed and all her evil plans failed. Today my husband and I have welcomed our child and we're living happily again together. I'll advise you to contact DR REETHESH If you have any trouble disturbing your mind. Contact him Via WhatsApp: +2349012999010 OR Email: reethesh60@gmail.com
ReplyDelete