Monday, September 22, 2014

What I've Been Reading/Listening To

We are currently on the lookout for some art for our living room mantle, so I loved browsing through these ideas on Mother.

Ira Glass can do little wrong in my book, but I found last week's installment of This American Life enthralling.

Even though this is titled '15 Career Tips from Smart Women,' I think it's more like '15 Empowering Quotes for Women.'

What awesome news!

This article left me feeling so conflicted.  Is this a good conversation to bring up?  And can there possibly be a 'right' answer?

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love those writings on the wall things. I wish I could order and display all of them -- especially the Scrabble tiles statement. That article about parenting. So sad. No answers when such bad things happen.

    ReplyDelete