Friday, November 2, 2012

My Life in Photos

Autumn is here!  Cue the yellow leaves!

Spooky Halloween nails.  Win.

JP and I cheered on the Marine Corps Marathoners last Sunday, then I teared up and got stupidly weepy.  Runners just tug at my heartstrings.

Veggie pot pie during Monday's wind and rain.

Mia is the Diego version of Batman. 

Bourbon-lime seltzer with a sushi roll salad loaded with sriracha.  Ah, deliciousness...

Mia was so happy to have us home on Tuesday!

Duck had to get on the couch action.
Sometimes, I look at my life and just can't believe how lucky I am.

Georgetown post-Sandy.  Yeah, we were fine.

Gah!  Every meal this week has come in a bowl!  Onion soup with brie toasts.  White wine.  With an ice cube.  Class all the way.

Thursday I wore: Eddie Bauer vest, J.Crew sweater and belt, H&M button-down, LOFT skirt, Madewell socks, Ciao Bella boots.  I felt good.

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this post! (love, Mommi)

    ReplyDelete