Friday, April 25, 2014

The Little Man's Latest Photoshoot

 A few weeks ago, the talented and patient Olga Diego visited our house to take some 9-month lifestyle photos of August.  I have to say, I think this is my favorite set of photos yet (as I've said at every photoshoot she's done for us)!  Is there anything sweeter than that little man reading to his panda?  He looks like a little doll!

 Olga is so great to work with, and I love her for focusing on the light and subject, rather than the perfect pose or outfit.  These are the small things I want to remember about August: how he loves to turn the pages of his board books by himself, his utter delight when he's next to Mia, these first hard-earned baby teeth.
There are some more cute photos over at her blog, and I can't recommend her enough if you're looking for an Atlanta photographer.  She's so lovely to work with!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I just want squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In less than one month, you totally can! xo

      Delete
  2. I've shown those photos Olga took to everyone I can drag to a computer. They are so precious. HE'S so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete