Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grapefruit Margarita

Okay, so, apparently this recipe serves 8.  I must be a total lush, because I can't seem to get more than 5 out of a single batch!  You won't be able to either, though; this tart, refreshing drink is the perfect summer kick-off cocktail.  I got the recipe from Ina Garten, whose latest cookbook is quickly becoming my go-to for entertaining.  She can do no wrong in my book, and her brief appearance on this season's finale of 30 Rock didn't hurt my love for her.  She's my dream neighbor, too.

3 comments:

  1. Then read his new one, "The Thousand Autumns of Jacob DeZeut." A fabulous read.

    I read in an interview he has a stammer, and as a child had to frame every thought six ways before he could try to speak it. That gave him his way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps.....we should have this while Sari is here - sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound yummy, I will have to try some over the summer. To bad our grapefruit tree didn't survive the hurricanes!
    aunt nesi

    ReplyDelete