Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birds and...studs?

Dress and clutch: H&M
Belt: J.Crew
Shoes: Michael Stars (I think?) via TJ Maxx
Well, I didn't take a picture of my actual birthday outfit.  No, no, not my birthday suit, but what I wore to dinner at Vidalia, where JP treated me to a feast.  This, what I wore to dessert and a drink at Blue Duck Tavern the day after the big 2-5, will have to do.  And honestly, I'm more glad I caught this outfit on film (even though it didn't come out perfectly).  This dress has such a quirky print on it, and I thought it would look cool toughened up with the studs on the heels of these heels.
Which I have had longer than I've been dating JP.  They were a little pricey for TJ Maxx, but I couldn't resist the gunmetal finish with pyramid studs on one strap and along the sides and heels.  Fabulous purchase.
Um, I was pretty psyched about my drink (a very fruit-filled sangria) with flambe molten chocolate cake.  Yes, chocolate cake that was soaked in whiskey and lit on fire when it got to the table.  Man, what a birthday!

1 comment: