Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pensacola!

Last weekend was my first time in Pensacola, FL, and it was so completely lovely!  Haley planned lots of fun things for us to do, and we even got to squeeze in a few unplanned outings (saw Friends with Benefits, ate at Chik-Fil-A, because that's what you do when you see one).  The original purpose was to find Haley a bridesmaid dress, but we had no luck.  Not to worry, though, as we have tons of time to find something!
Perhaps I could interest you in a few photos?

Haley made a truly delicious steak and potatoes salad.  Complete with homemade blue cheese dressing.

She approved of it.
We walked along the bluffs...
...And I practiced being a monkey.
We tried on shoes.  (Haley is so tall!)
Matt gave Haley some (PG) lovin.
And I got some much needed beach time.
We also did masks, and yoga with a soccer ball.  But some things should really stay between sisters.
I can't wait to head back!  Thanks for such a wonderful visit, Haley!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was a lovely photo journal - I just love seeing the two you together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! I had such a good time with you last weekend, I can't wait for you to come back- I will make another list of things to do and we will have SO MUCH FUN!!! I love you, Love!!

    ReplyDelete