Friday, September 9, 2011

House Tour

Can I take you on a little house tour?  A few things have changed since the last time I showed you our little abode.
My very patient fiance shrugged his shoulders and kissed my cheek when I brought home yet another owl.  This one is from West Elm, and I absolutely adore him.  His name is Winfred.
Our new(ish) runner.  It's difficult to find a rug that both JP and I like, but this one is awesome!  Plush and bohemian without being stuffy.  I especially love the colors.  Hi to our original owl holding the umbrellas, Humphrey!
We moved the bookshelves that were acting as our bedside tables.  The desk on my side is a gift from my wonderful father; I sanded off the old paint and updated it with this blue.  It pops, no?
JP is using an old trunk that also has some of our linens inside.
The bookshelves are now inside of the office, and we actually have lots of books on them!  What a novel (ha!) idea.
We put some of our books in the office, freeing up the shelves in the living room.  It does look less crowded, but I'm not sure if I'm as crazy about the silver accents between the books.  We'll see if it grows on me.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Everything very clever, cute and smart! You know that's always my goal -- to look or make something look "smart"!! Love it all. G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Winifred! The whole place looks adorable - can't wait to see it. Does Mia like it?

    ReplyDelete