Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things that make me happy...

New beauty splurges: F21 nail polishes and Daisy by Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh roll-on.  (I've already used the green and silver; so fun!)
Used book purchases from the DCPL city-wide sale last Thursday.  Old copies of Joy of Cooking, The Audobon Society Book of Wildflowers,  Bridget Jones' Diary, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle...all less than $3.  I love libraries!
John Paul's homemade tortillas.  Holy bananas, these were sooo good.  (I should confess that this pic is from last week...but it still makes me happy!)
What I did this weekend.  Check back tomorrow for more details...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are such a tease!!! Love Marc Jacobs. Paul brought me Daisy perfume from one of his many trips overseas. "See" you tomorrow for promised details of your weekend. XXX G'ma

    ReplyDelete