Thursday, September 15, 2011

Parking Garage Model

Shirt: Gap (birthday gift from Katrina!)
Belt: J.Crew
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelets: random gifts from Grandma in North Carolina, Brent, and Mom!
I wore this outfit to start of my work week, and got so many compliments!  I love the color of this top, the pinky nudish mauve-iness of it.  It's a great compliment to the dotty textured gray skirt, which is a little big now and has more of a paper bag waist than usual.
Man, look at that hair!  It's getting so long, I can barely stand it.  At least it finally got trimmed this weekend, and is shiny, healthy and split-end-free!
Watch out, world!  I've got a great outfit, a great haircut, and an alien green manicure- this girl is unstoppable.

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute for words, and those colors look lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute for words! Great to see you yesterday; we'll have to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete