Sunday, September 2, 2012

My (late) Week in Photos

 I'm superlate with these, aren't I?  On my birthday (8 days ago!), JP and I hit up the Corcoran Gallery for their free Saturday through Labor Day program.  There was even a concert going on to supplement an exhibit based on the West Coast!  Two musicians, a cellist and violinist played Brian Wilson...very cool.

JP is my art guru; I love going to museums and galleries with him.

 We went to dinner at a fancy Indian restaurant in our neighborhood, and I wore a BB Dakota dress (via Second Time Around) with my awesome Shoemint sandals.  Animal prints, unite!

I'm planning to wear this dress every day and night until it just falls apart on me.  It's so cute and flirty!

I'm not generally someone to show off gifts, but this one is too precious to not mention.  A girlfriend got me this from an Etsy shop; I can't wait to bake a pie in it!

Mia hates my Toms.

How beautiful and colorful is this tofu noodle bowl?!  I love the brightness of veggie dishes.

We were at the DC United game when Dwayne DeRosario scored his 100th career soccer goal!  He's only the 7th player in the MLS to get that many; it was pretty awesome to be there and cheer him on.  In case you're wondering how this feat compares to other sports, check out a little math here.

And let me close with this picture of Mia with her Aunt Belen.  She came over, we baked brownies, then waited on the floor for them to finish.  Mia didn't seem to mind the company.

1 comment: