Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sushi Roll Edamame Salad

Are you suffering from too much butter and sugar?  Do you feel as though you're constantly coming down from a nasty caffeine buzz?  Maybe you're just burnt out on summer hamburgers.

This is the meal for you.  Shutterbean's Sushi Edamame Salad will cure what ails you.  It's jam-packed with greens: romaine, avocados, scallions, even kale!  There's a delicious green miso vinaigrette, full of fresh ginger and agave!

You can even serve it two ways: above (the regular ol' Abbi way) or...

...the Great Wall of Avocado, John Paul way.  We made it for dinner last night and it was a smash hit.  I topped it off with a bit of sriracha for some heat.  
We'll be fighting for the leftovers today.  I don't know if I can take the man who built such a foodie-architectural beauty, but this salad is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I'd LOVE to have this when I come to visit - and I want John Paul to building me a wall of avocado!

    ReplyDelete