Friday, June 11, 2010

Girly Warrior

Outfit:
Dress: Anthropologie
Belt: Thrifted at Goodwill
Ring: F21
Sandals: Michael Antonio c/o Piperlime

We made a pit stop at Ikea to pick up some stuff (including a fabulous cobalt cast iron and enamel Dutch oven), and, as per usual, I dressed up for it. It was blisteringly hot outside, and I really couldn't be bothered with pants. The humid summer heat calls for short dresses and sandals. Ladies, show off those legs!
I love this dress so much I bought it in two colors (the other is navy blue); it's great as a tiny dress or a tunic with leggings. As for the belt, it's a treasure from Goodwill.
Really, though, the standout for the outfit is the ring. Have you ever seen a ring as awesome as this one? It fits perfectly, and is so playful and fun! It's kind of ridiculous how often I've worn it considering it's only been in my jewelry box for a few months. The accessories and shoes make this outfit feel a bit girly warriorish; is anyone else getting that?

No comments:

Post a Comment