Friday, June 25, 2010

White Hot

Outfit:
Top: F21
Jeans and clutch: Gap
Belt: Banana Republic
Sandals: Steve Madden
Earrings: H&M
Ring: Art Mart (hostess gift from my wonderful Mommi!)
My mom is here from Illinois for the week! Luckily, she's already seen a lot of the touristy stuff, so we get to spend our time walking around cute shops and drinking tasty cocktails. This weekend we're going to the American Library Association convention here in the district, so I'll have some great pictures and stories on Monday when we meet back here.
Wednesday was a blazing hot day here in DC. I mean, blazing hot. Of course, that was the day Mommi and I picked to walk around Georgetown to do some shopping and general girly chit chat. I decided to go for the downtown, sloppy chic look; not only does it mean I could be a little unkempt, but it also allows for me to debut this cute new ring Mommi brought down from Illinois. It's so summery and fun!
Did I still sweat? Yes. Did I look good doing so? Hope so.

2 comments:

  1. Only the smartest girls can sweat with style!! Love the ring! Hi to Lora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we're going to sweat, it needs to be while looking good!

    ReplyDelete