Friday, June 18, 2010

Kiss and Tell

Tee: Gap
Pants: J.Crew
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Gianni Bini from Dillard's
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Thrifted from Goodwill

Sometimes it just takes a couple of accessories to boost the "oomph" of an outfit. It's been such a blah kind of week that I wanted to wear something more than the ole cropped pants and t-shirt. I love this statement necklace; it instantly jazzes whatever you pair it up with. The heels are golden oldies I've had for at least six years, and the color is perfect to cheer me up.
John Paul and I stopped by a couple of bookstores in Georgetown, just to browse and get out of the apartment before it got too hot. Bridge Street Books on M Street has some great stuff; if you're looking for a locally owned place for literature, be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment