Thursday, October 11, 2012

My week in photos

I got to see my wonderful little sister!  We got dressed up for one of my college friend's weddings on Friday; we clean up pretty nicely, huh?
These two were excellent hosts all weekend; thanks for your wonderful hospitality, future Bernhard family!
Harbor was John Paul's college roommate, and he married the lovely Kaitlyn in a very homemade, personal wedding on the bayfront.  So, so glad I could be there to see him in a suit!
Saturday was spent shopping around downtown Pensacola.  Haley makes a lovely princess, don't you think?
I also got to meet my niece, the beloved Layla.  She is a delight!  Haley and Matt have a cuddlebug on their hands with that one.
We also got dressed up for the Seminoles game on Saturday night.  As I have no allegiance to any college football team, I figured I could just go all out cheering for the Bernhard's Noles.  Nice headband, yes?
Waffle House on Monday.  Yes.  Chocolate pecan waffles, hashbrowns covered and capped, super-buttered toast...we were gluttonous.
Some pool time before returning to the frigid north of DC.
And yesterday we celebrated JP's birthday!  27 and counting...

2 comments:

  1. Whatta week! You're both so beautiful in that first picture. And I love you as a 'Noles fan!! Nice to be able to see your week in pictures capped off with your very serious but oh so handsome hubby. XXXXX - G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome man you married - John Paul looks to debonaire in that pic. Love when you girls are together - you always have such fun. Also love the pic of Layla - you had to get right down on the floor for that one. xo

    ReplyDelete