Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beergaritas

Guys, where have I been?  I don't know, I have been taking trips, eating out, slacking. 

Can you forgive me?  

What if I gave you an incredible recipe for a delightful margarita?


I promise you'll love it.

For every serving, you will need:
1 light beer (we used Modelo)
1 shot tequila
1 shot Triple Sec
1/2 shot Rose's sweetened lime juice
1 tbsp thawed lime concentrate
Juice of 1/2 lime


Mix it all up!  Serve it over ice!  You know how some margaritas are all sugary and teeth-hurty?  These are not.  You should use a citrus reamer, because all the little pulpy bits of lime are like flavor explosions while you're drinking, but I will still love you if you don't.  

Because you put up with my weird unexplained absences.

1 comment:

  1. OK -- I'll mix up a Beergarita and forgive your absences. Missed you!

    ReplyDelete