Friday, December 13, 2013

Our Week in Photos

The pictures on the right of August petting Mia very softly are killing me with cuteness.  They are so stinkin adorable together.

August's first experience with our Christmas tree!  He likes the lights, but is kind of like, 'Eh, you've seen one tree, you've seen them all.'  Isn't he a little young to be so jaded?

Last Sunday, we trudged out of the house with a fussy baby and two fussy parents who hadn't slept well because I had made a reservation to have brunch with Santa and, dammit, we were keeping it.  I'm so glad we did; the restaurant was totally kid-friendly, the brunch divine, and August met Santa!  He was very well-behaved, and both of his socks are on.  I'm a happy mama.

 Also on Sunday, August and I drove up to an ornament decorating party in north Georgia.  He just loves hanging out with Kelly!  That smile is proof.

 Remember when I shared this picture of August hanging out with a cute little lady?  Well, here they are a few months later, slightly chunkier, and even cuter.

 Tough guy with his canine companion.

 Cute little bellybutton.

The view from our deck in the morning has been so lovely.

 Mia has claimed him as one of her own.  I guess August is an official pack member now.

We tried giving August some sweet potatoes last night, but he was totally uninterested.  He's a breast man, through and through. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide which one is my favorite -- the sweet smile, the cute belly button, protective Mia, JP and the sweet potatoes??? Oh why try. He's adorable from every angle and in every shot!

    ReplyDelete