Friday, July 2, 2010

Eagle!

Shirt and earrings: H&M
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: from my mom, thrifted
Big blue ring: Dominican Republic

I'm so in love with this new shirt! Obviously, it's a bit massive, but the way it drapes is somehow flattering (hopefully not just to me), and I love the huge proportion of it. I've worn it with this short skirt, a pair of short-shorts, and skinny jeans, all of which looked great! It's wonderful to find a top so versatile, while still sticking to a budget. I feel compelled to add that my mom liked this top so much she snagged one (in the same size even) on her trip here. Hey, it bridges generations!
While John Paul was taking these pictures, they looked a little darker than they're coming up on the computer. I just got a new camera, and will fiddle around with the settings so the next batch of photos aren't quite so overexposed. There's always a learning curve!
Happy Independence Day to everyone! I'm going to a penthouse of my condo building to see fireworks over the Nat'l Mall; what do you guys have planned?

3 comments:

  1. Matt and I are watching the fireworks from the roof of the cafe downtown (hopefully!) and then probably going to hang out on our friend's boat. should be fun!! (love, Haley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending the evening picnicking with Peter and Ginny at Lake of the Woods in Mahomet, Illinois (of course!). Where Mike (the fireman) is setting off the fireworks. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds lovely, both of you!

    ReplyDelete