Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Polka Dots and Bright Green

Skirt: F21
Tank Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Banana Republic Outlet
Earrings: Anthropologie
Ring: Gift from Mom!

This skirt is one of the best items in my closet. I love its high waist, retro print, and how flowy it is; the way it can be worn with almost anything helps, too! The night of this photo I paired it with a lightweight cotton top, tucked in, and accented with a little white belt that's just thin enough to fit in the loopholes around the waist. The shoes are really fun, with gold and silver paisley print, and little black rhinestones around the outside. Supercute, and a very slight kitten heel to add some glamour. Love them!
We went out to dinner at Casa Oaxaca, a wonderful Mexican restaurant specializing in mole. Not only is the food tasty, tasty, but their margaritas come in several great flavors, like blood orange, pomegranate, and blackberry. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite places to eat in the city!

2 comments:

  1. I remember that night and yes you did look darling! And the margaritas were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for their margs!

    ReplyDelete