Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thrown together

Dolman Top: Anthropologie
Canvas shorts: J. Crew
Sandals: Michael Antonio
Big-ass Hoop Earrings: H&M

Guys, I just haven't been very cute lately. This outfit was thrown together last week during a 'Welcome Home' group coffee date for a friend, and is the only outfit I've taken a picture of. I pinky promise to not let you down come Friday, though, and will look absolutely adorable!
Onto the outfit...
These shorts were a steal at J. Crew, and I'm so glad I got them! They're incredibly versatile, and go with anything, including this crazy printed top. The shirt was also a real bargain, and it's really not something I would usually go for. There's a lot going on: ruched sleeves, two mismatched prints, deep v-neck in front (and back!), and elastic waist. The great thing, though, is that it doesn't require any accessories, and has a really laid-back feel. I'm crazy about it, and am always looking for new ways to expand my clothing comfort!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are too cute -- even in a "thrown together" outfit!! I'm always so glad to see you no matter what you're wearing!! Plus -- Finished "Stiltsville" and I loved it. Thanks so much for giving it to me.

    ReplyDelete