Friday, December 17, 2010

Best. Purchase. Ever.

Leggings: Gap
Sweater Coat: Banana Republic
Scarf: April Daze
Button down: H&M
Boots: Anthropologie
I probably shouldn't even tell you this story, for fear of my life.  Retail doesn't have many perks, but one of them is that customers return items after the season is over, and they usually get discounted.  While looking in the Anthro shoe closet one day, organizing the heels, etc., I saw these in a corner.  They were two seasons old (we sold them in the fall, and it was the end of spring), in my size, and seriously discounted.  As in $20.  I practically ran to the register to pay for them.
Here's a better look:
These shoes made the late night closings worth it.
 
These photos were taken about an hour after my 10k, and my hair was totally rocking.  So much so, I decided to forgo makeup.  Hence the lack of close-ups.

3 comments:

  1. Boots for $20!!!! And red boots at that!!! Bargain of the century!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and they add a "POP" (love Mommi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boots! Also, your hair is getting long! Very pretty. (--Ana)

    ReplyDelete