Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lightning Strikes Twice!

Sweater: UO
Pants: Seven for All Mankind
Flats: Gap
Scarf: John Paul's (his grandma knit it!)
A couple of weekends ago, John Paul and I were invited to a party at the house of one of his fellow interns.  I didn't know anyone there, and we weren't quite sure of the attire necessary.  Dressy?  Casual?  Ugly Christmas sweater?  When in doubt, I generally go for the white jeans.  Hear me out: they're crisp, perfectly hemmed and, oh, there are glittery lightning bolts on both butt pockets.
Seriously, everyone should have jeans like this.  They say, "I don't take myself too seriously, and my ass is completely worthy of sparkle."
 
Not all pictures come out great.  Sometimes I talk in the middle of them.

2 comments:

  1. Are those the jeans we bought on Bethesda Row many years ago? They still look good - and you look terrific! (Mommi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are one in the same! I love these jeans, Mom, such a great purchase.

    ReplyDelete