Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Mom's Oven Pancake
It keeps life sweet.
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 c. milk (animal milk or any alternative works great)
1/2 c. flour
dash of salt
1. Place medium, heavy, oven-proof skillet with butter in oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
2. Blend ingredients until smooth, about 45 seconds.
3. CAREFULLY remove skillet from oven with oven mitts, pour batter into skillet, and return to oven.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until puffy and set.
5. Remove, cool for 2 minutes, dust with 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar if desired.