Thursday, July 12, 2012

My life in photos


 A wonderful, weeknight summer meal: crabcakes (made with potato chips!), asparagus, and sweet potatoes.  Yum yum!

 I call this my Xena ring; it's pretty much the toughest thing I own.

I baked 'Everything but the Kitchen Sink' cookies in anticipation of John Paul's return home from a brief NYC work trip.  I'm not sure what he was happier to see upon his arrival back, me or the baked goods...

 Mia's a lady when relaxing on the sofa.
 Oven pancake!  This deserves a whole blog post; check back next week for more.

 My favorite new outfit: purple tank, yellow spotted Van Halen pants, brown accents.  You may notice that the Xena ring plays a part in this ensemble.  It just works.

JP met me at work for a coffee break (what a nice boy!).  And yes, I did order a plain, iced coffee, while he went for a caramel frappuccino with whipped cream.  Hey, when you can grow a full beard in, like, an afternoon, you can drink those girly things.

1 comment:

  1. JP - girly????? No way!!! Go for that caramel frappuccino with whipped cream!!! Love your Xena ring. XXX

    ReplyDelete