Friday, December 7, 2012

Abbi's Week in Photos

 Holiday decorations are up!  This year the mantle has silver ornaments, plus some new (thanks, Grandma in North Carolina!) pieces.  I'm trying to decide if I like the old curtain, or if I should put faux snow behind there...the jury's still out.

 Why Hedwig, you look so lovely in your red pearls and hat!

This is the nativity set that JP grew up with!  I love it: beautiful ceramic with little pieces you can move around as the mood suits you.  Plus, JP says he can't remember a Christmas without it.

Next week's recipe: sweet and sour tofu.  Tasty, tasty!

This year we got fancy with the mistletoe.  Red washi tape for the win!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo nice to have JP's Nativity Set as part of your Holiday decor. And, of course, love the adorable little blond girl on your mantle! The whole place looks lovely. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I can just picture your cozy place all duded up for Christmas. What does Mia think? (xo Mommi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT wait for the recipe for the Sweet and Sour Tofu! Glad it turned out delicioso!

    ReplyDelete