Friday, December 21, 2012

Haley's Life in Photos

 It was a little chilly the other morning, so I had mocha coffee with a homemade peppermint marshmallow (from the Farmer's Market) first thing at work.  Nothing like a sugar overdose to get your day going!

I got my nails done for the holiday season!  This glittery nail polish is called "La Rosa Romantica", and it is like a disco ball that I can take with me!  I am just wild over it.  Also, the nail place that we went to  gives you a glass of wine when you get a manicure or pedicure; just what I needed after a long day at work!

 I've been trying to work more on my yoga, and this particular pose is called "Side Crane Pose" (I think).  The problem is, however, that Layla likes to get involved and try to knock me off balance...that sneaky pup.

I helped my friend Noelle make Christmas bags, because she was complaining about wrapping all of her gifts.  How cute is the fabric she chose!?

And I finally finished ALL of my shopping and wrapping of presents!  The sewing machine that I got for Christmas last year (thanks, Mommi!) is worth its weight in gold!

I'm rocking a pompadour at work today.  I figure if it actually IS the end of the world today, at least I'll go out in style!

High of 57 today, and "abundant sunshine"; the perfect kind of weather!  I'm very lucky to have a window at my desk, and this is what I get to see while I'm working!

Wishing all of you lovely, amazing readers a happy, healthy, and exciting holiday season!  We cannot wait to be back with more fun after the first of the year! 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, that pompadour and the sparkling nails --- so glamourous! Can't wait to "see" you next year on TLP! Love you!!! G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you making bags, they are adorable. My sewing machine has been out for a few weeks too. You do look glamorous and you are glamorous!

    ReplyDelete