Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Yellow

Dress and Scarf: Anthropologie
Sweater: Gap
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Lou Lou c/o Christina (thanks!!)
Everything in this outfit was on sale for $20 or less.  Yes, I'm totally bragging about that.  While I love clothing, I also love not being broke while (hopefully) looking good.  It's very, very rare that I purchase an item full price; retail has so much turnover,  that if you just wait 2-3 weeks, you can get a better deal on what you love. 
Also, I'm having a bit of difficulty wearing jewelry as of late.  Obviously, this big ol' rock on my left hand is a lot of bling to work with on a daily basis without looking gaudy.  These earrings are perfect because they have little rhinestones in all of the flowers, which correspond to the ring.  I love them!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. You look super cute! I love the yellow and blue together, it's really fun! (love, Haley)

    ReplyDelete