Veggie Spaghetti Sauce w/ Turkey Meatballs
3 medium zucchini
1 large onion
1 bag frozen turkey meatballs
2 28-oz. cans marinara sauce
1 lb. prepared spaghetti
1. Quarter zucchini and slice thinly. Half the onion and slice thinly.
2. Throw some olive oil into a pan and sautee onions, 10-15 minutes.
3. In the meantime, heat up marinara sauce and put meatballs into a Dutch oven, until meatballs are heat through.
4. After onions are golden brown, put into marinara sauce. Throw zucchini into same pan as onions, and sautee until softened, about 5-10 minutes. Once softened, add to sauce. Mix together.
5. Serve some spaghetti into shallow bowls, then spoon sauce on top. Tasty!