Monday, February 28, 2011

Outfits 25, 26 and 27!

Outfit 25
Tunic (worn as a top): Anthro
Skirt: F21
Sweater: Gap
Boots: Nicole
Necklace: H&M
On Friday, one of the grad assistants in my office said, "Abbi, you are really bringing the attitude with that outfit!"  I hope she meant it as a compliment; that's certainly how I took it.  Sometimes, when it's been a long week, the best thing to do is just kick it up a notch and own a look.  I should confess, though, that the necklace I'm wearing is held together with staples; halfway through the day, one of the ribbons came off and I had to fix it quick!

Outfit 26
Sweater: Urban
Leggings: Puma
Boots: Anthro
Trench: Gap
Necklace and scarf: H&M
Saturday was a very low-key day for the Shelton-Diego family; some house cleaning, lunch out at our favorite Korean place, a couple episodes of Friends.  These sorts of days call for an easy outfit: long sweater, leggings, knee-high boots to tie everything together.  It was a windy day, so I had to get a trench out to keep out the chill.  I didn't bother with a belt, so I could splurge on my bibimbap.  Yum!

Outfit 27
Sweater: Urban
Blouse and jeans: Gap
Flats: Nine West
Earrings: Anthro
Another low-key ensemble.  I spent Sunday grocery shopping, then went to Eastern Market to check out the goods.  Although I didn't find the perfect piece to complete our place (really, isn't every house a work in progress?), it was a beautiful day to be outside and just wandering about.  I felt really comfy in my outfit; sometimes, it's a feat just to be dressed well for the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment