Monday, February 21, 2011

Outfits 18, 19, and 20!

 Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Dress: F21
Boots: Anthro
Bracelet: J.Crew (Christmas gift from my man!)
JP thinks this outfit was a bit silly, what with the sweater underneath the dress and all, but it made a lot of sense.  It was really windy, and I wanted the tight layer to keep the heat close to me.  Plus, I really like stripes and floral prints together.
Yes, I realize this is untraditional thinking, Aunt Nesi!  : )

Jeans and sweater: Gap
Tank: Target
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: J.Crew
Scarf: H&M
Saturday was such a wonderful, wonderful day!  Woke up, went to brunch, hip-hop dance class (I drop it low), then off to a movie and dinner with some of my favorite people in DC.  This outfit was perfect for the double date night, and I could just adjust the belt when I ate too many Thai vegetable drunken noodles.
Oh, and the movie was Inside Job.  Really great documentary that covers the 2008 financial recession.  You should check it out!  Maybe then you could enjoy some Thai food with good friends.  Just make sure you wear a belt that can be adjusted.

Leggings: Gap
Dress: H&M
Camisole: Arden B.
I'm a huge fan of this dress, and am enjoying finding new ways to wear it.  This time I went for a half-open at the chest with leggings look.  JP and I had Summer, Luke, Aunt Nesi and Uncle Rob for Sunday dinner (recipe for dessert tomorrow!), and I wanted a cute hostess outfit.  It's not overly casual, but it's a bit more dressy than my usual dinner attire.  Yes, please!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for a lovely evening last night. It was nice to see your home and venue where your blog is being created. The food was delicious and the company entertaining. I will look forward to seeing you in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to May, too! We'll have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the first one, with the floral and red boots. And the sweater underneath is genius (tell JP).

    ReplyDelete