Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Outfit #1

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: J.Crew
Boots: Nicole
Tights: Gap
And thus the remixing begins!  I picked this sweater because it can double as a tunic, and I really didn't think I could go for 30 days without wearing it.  It's great with tights, jeans, a skirt...whatever.  These boots are a godsend; not only are they completely comfortable, but they're great in the snow.  Just polish them up, and they're good as new!
It was kind of tough to find pieces that are good for work and my casual life here in DC.  It's still pretty chilly here, so I picked items that can be layered easily for maximum warmth.  This outfit could definitely do double-duty on the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. That was my hard part too--finding things that work for the office and my real life. I can't wait to see what you have on every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad someone else I know is doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chunky stripe? yes please. love it! i think you look great...as does that fabulous red chair! hello.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete