Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outfits 14 and 15!

Outfit 14
Cardigan and skirt: Gap
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: vintage
The weather is beautiful here!  I got to show off my legs with a basic pencil skirt on Valentine's Day, which is always a nice thing.  Do you celebrate V-Day?  JP and I usually just lay low; it falls so close to Christmas and our anniversary that it adds more pressure than anything else.  I did find some flowers on the dining table when I got back from work.  Romance is always appreciated!

Outfit 15
Sweater and pants: Gap
Shoes: Aldo
Hat: Madewell (Christmas gift from my man!)
So it was beautiful on the 14th, and super, super windy on the 15th.  Windy enough that I got to wear my favorite hat.  Oh, I love windy days that allow for cute accessories!
That having been said, are you noticing a trend in the stores I frequent?  I've always been a Gap girl.  No ifs ands or buts.

1 comment: