Monday, February 14, 2011

Outfits 11, 12, and 13!

Outfit 11
Dress: Anthro
Sweater (and tights): Gap
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Goodwill
Shoes: Marissa via Tootsie's
Maybe it's just me, but I'm seriously feeling the colorblock of this outfit.  Navy and yellow is one of the most classic color combinations, and the pearls just add to the casual elegance (a bit overboard?).  I'm telling you, this tunic get so much wear and tear it's amazing it's not in tatters.  Thank goodness I also have it in white!  Also, long cardigans are a godsend.  The length of this one is perfect for the tunic, and makes it feel a bit more dressed up.


Outfit 12
Leggings: Puma
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
I'll be straight with you; Saturday I was feeling very under the weather.  I didn't leave the apartment.  Not once.  John Paul had to man up and take Mia out while I curled up with tea and a blanket.  Hence the reason there are no shoes pictured.  My eyes look great, though, because I got about 15 hours of sleep throughout the day.  And I got to witness cute moments like this one with Mia and her dad (he's reading Calvin and Hobbes to her).  I melt.  Too much cuteness!




Outfit 13
Tank: Target
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Aldo
Tights: ?
Bandeau: ? via April Daze
Ok, so Sunday I was up and about.  Went for a run, grocery shopped, cleaned up the condo, baked cookies for Valentine's Day at work, and tried to have a date with my man.  Turns out, though, that the Oscar-nominated animated shorts are very popular, though, and all of the showings were sold out!  Don't cry for me, though, because John Paul bought me some ice cream while we walked around Gallery Place and chatted about wedding stuff.  He really knows what makes a girl tick.

2 comments:

  1. My comment will go in order of outfit:
    1. Um, didn't you get that pearl necklace from our great-great grandma???
    2. Mia is a cutie patootie. She takes after her Auntie Haley :)
    3. I'm so sorry you didn't get to see the shorts! Ice cream is just as good, though.

    (love, haley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow and blue together - fresh! But John Paul reading to Mia is ADorable. And she looks like she really enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete