Friday, February 25, 2011

Outfits 23 and 24!

Outfit 23
 Tee: Madewell
Jeans and vest: Gap
Flats: Matisse
Necklace and bracelet: Banana Republic Outlet
This is actually this second outfit I wore; the first was with black work pants.  I figured you've probably seen enough of those, though, and took this instead!  After work I hit up my local library for a book discussion and lecture on Turgenev's Fathers and Sons, which covers generational divides in 19th-century Russia.  I felt a bit studious in my outfit, with the muted colors and loose vest.  Nothing is more invigorating than a dialogue about nihilism and serfdom!

Outfit 24
 Skirt, blouse, cardigan: Gap
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: F21
Scarf: ? (birthday gift!)
I'll be honest; today I felt a bit underwhelmed by the items I chose for this challenge.  I'm definitely ready for this to be done so I can embrace the rest of my closet!  I had a budget meeting for work, so had to look moderately office-ready.  Nothing says "professional" like a pencil skirt and white shirt with some buttons, even if the buttons don't go all the way down.

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes in the first picture & the pop of yellow in the second.

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete