Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Green Black and Brown

Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Belt: F21
Earrings: April Daze
Sandals: Michael Antonio via Piperlime
This skirt and I go way, way back.  When I was a senior in high school, my mom, Haley, stepdad and I went to NYC for a weekend, and our trip included a trip to Broadway to see Cabaret.  Exciting!  I grew up on musicals, so we were all pretty psyched (even Brent!).  Mom decided we needed new outfits, and I got this skirt and a supercute halter top to pair with it on top.  The top has fallen by the wayside, but the skirt lives on!  It's great for work: black jersey that doesn't wrinkle and, just enough detail to not be boring.
I wore this to work on a day that the A/C was broken, and it got to 90 degrees in the building.  Oh goodness, thankfully I wore sandals!

No comments:

Post a Comment