Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Girl is All Right

Sweater: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Wedges: MIA
Necklace: Thrifted (but I tell people it's an old family heirloom)
Clutch: In My Vast Spare Time (birthday present from my mom, check them out!)
John Paul and I went to a matinee of The Kids Are All Right, and I love this outfit for an afternoon out.  It's casual and comfortable, but the shoes elevate the whole ensemble.  The movie was excellent; the acting is absolutely phenomenal, Mark Ruffalo is smokin hot, and I laughed out loud and felt my heartstrings pull a bit.  Rent it as soon as it comes out on DVD, or catch it while it's still in theaters!

I guess the official gift for my family's 24th birthday is a clutch, because both Haley and my mom got me very cute handbags. This one is canvas and perfectly adorable, with colorful birds and a bright red ring on the zipper. I'm enamored with it!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. ohhh, i like this outfit, especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, those shoes are actually one of the comfier pairs I own! Wedges are the best invention for feet.

    ReplyDelete