Thursday, September 30, 2010

Top 10 Songs Currently on Repeat

 When I find a song I like, I tend to play it to death.  As in, three listenings in a row while on the Metro.  As in, belting it out multiple times while cleaning the bathroom.  Music has always been a big part of my daily commute; when driving Haley to and from high school during my junior and senior years, we loved dueting on Rocky Horror Picture Show and various Me First and the Gimme Gimmes covers.  Once I sold my car during the move to DC, I started packing my iPod shuffle to keep me company during walks to and from Anthropologie or jogs to the White House.
The following ten songs are my favorite to listen to, several times, on my walks to and from Catholic.  I can't get them out of my head!

1. "Melody" Kate Earl
2. "Colourless Colour" La Roux
3. "Make Her Say" Kid Cudi
4. "Locked Inside" Janelle Monae
5. "Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare" Matt and Kim
6. "Jump" Glee cast
7. "The Way I Am" Ingrid Michaelson
8. "These Girl" Childish Gambino
9. "Kids" Sleigh Bells
10.  "Miss America" Something Corporate

2 comments:

  1. Kid Cudi is coming to the Assembly Hall here - I had never heard of him before. But people were waiting in a lloonngg line to get tickets! Love the pic by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would be great to see live, but, I should warn you, he is not Mommi approved. You would like Kate Earl and Ingrid Michaelson, though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete