Friday, October 1, 2010

The Perfect Weekend Outfit

Button-down: H&M
Skinny jeans: Gap
Belt: Vintage
Moccasins: Nine West
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Handmedown from my momma
This is the classic weekend outfit.  The shirt is rumpled, so nothing looks too put-together, the jeans are dark and skinny so it doesn't look schlumpy, and the shoes are great for walking.  I love that the belt injects some personality into the ensemble; otherwise, this could easily look sterile and cookie-cutter.
I wore this last Sunday to run errands with John Paul.  We found the perfect antique gentleman's dresser (from the 50s, and looks great with my beloved Heywood Wakefield), which will look great in our new bedroom, and dropped off a birthday present for John Paul.  There are so many events coming up, and I can't wait for them to be here!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great classic chic look. I love the Gap Skinny jeans too. I have a few pair and they're so reasonable and the fit is perfect!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete