Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Short Girl in a Long Skirt

Tank Top: Gap
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: Nine West
Necklace: Vintage
Everyone around me seems to be taking fashion risks: Haley's wearing strapless jumpsuits, Summer's buying leggings and tunics, even John Paul is buying pleated pants!  I can't just be left in the courage dust, so I scooped this skirt up on a shopping dare from myself.  It's actually pretty flattering, making me look a little taller because of the super-high waist, and I love the muted colors. 
I can see myself wearing this to holiday parties, coffee dates, Sunday afternoon walks....for its' first outing, though, the skirt and I went to lunch with the Diego family. I even got a compliment or two! High fives for doing something different!
 


1 comment:

  1. Love the name of this post - but we are NOT short! And you look adorable as usual!!

    Love: Your Mama!

    ReplyDelete