Friday, October 29, 2010

So I bought a cropped top...


Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt and earrings: F21
It's true; see the above for proof!
I know, I know, first the long skirt, then the cropped top...what's next?  I'm doing everything girls under 6' shouldn't!  The day that I bought this top was the same day I bought the skirt I wore a couple weeks ago, and was just feeling courageous and experimental.  The shirt was a sale find, and I didn't even try it on before buying.  It's just that I have a lot of high-waisted skirts, and I got tired of tucking all of my tops into the waistline.  The print is easy to match with anything, it's super soft, and I can't help liking the cropped top a lot!
 
I also love these earrings!!  They're just fun and make any outfit pop.

2 comments:

  1. It's early Friday morning and when I saw that pix of you holding your skirt out to the sides -- well, it brought a smile and chuckle from your old grandma. You look so darned cute standing there with those straight and so, so pretty legs! I just love you! Love the earrings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandma! I just love you!

    ReplyDelete