Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mommi!

I won't say exactly how many years ago the blessed event happened, but 40-some-odd years ago, our Mommi was born!  Hooray!  So, in honor of her birthday, I have assembled a list of 5 things you should know about Lora Fegley:

1. She plays a mean game of croquet (and is also totally adorable with a sweater slung over her shoulders).


2. If you mix Greek music and hand-made instruments, she is a dancing machine.

3. She could have been a world-famous surfer...

4. ...but she decided instead to go to school and set a really really good example for her daughters.

5. She loves (loves!) Publix subs.

6. She is the best best best Mommi ever.  Abbi and I are are so lucky to have her as a fantastic role model of everything that a woman should be: kind, funny, understanding, and strong. 
Oh, and a good dancer.

Yes, I realize that was 6 things, but really, how can you sum up a woman like her with only 5??

3 comments:

  1. No way are five enough -- maybe 500!!! I'm so very,very lucky to still have her in my life as my friend. Love you darling Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is all of those things and MORE!! Love the great pictures, love you, and love Mommi, too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you all on the bottom, super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete