Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Superoutfit

X-Men Tee and sequin skirt: Thrifted
Heels: Nine West
Clutch: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
My man looooves comic books; I, in turn, looove wearing comic book T-shirts.  It's my little homage to John Paul, and I like to think that he loves me a little more when I show Wolverine some respect.
John Paul, Summer and I went to a happy hour on Friday night, and I couldn't quite decide whether to go for casual or dressy.  I think this outfit combines the two quite well, and I didn't even have to change shirts to go to bed after Circle Bistro.  Yes, please!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You cutie patooties!! You're definitely the only person I know who could pull that outfit off :) (love, haley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are super cute!! And speaking of comic book heros, I just sent you an email of your own personal Wolverine! Check it out and see what you think! Love G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Daddy is too much! He really does look like a Civil War vet.
    And thank you, Haley! I know you could pull this off, too; it's in our genes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete