Friday, November 19, 2010

Ella Love

 John Paul and I had an absolutely lovely housewarming party on Sunday evening.  We served some of the same recipes from pinxtos party, and I made pinwheel cookies and homemade Twix bars...of which I didn't take any pictures.  Take my word when I say, we have a wonderful group of friends in DC who helped our new condo feel more like a home!  We actually have more wine left over than when we started the party; what the what?  I guess our friends are also generous!
That means we'll have to do this again soon, and hopefully this time I'll put the ol' camera to use.
To keep the party going, I put together a 40-song playlist.  Don't worry, I won't list the whole thing here.  I'll just keep it to the ones I was most excited about listening to.
1. "They All Laughed" Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
2. "Nobody" Kate Earl
3. "How Deep is Your Love" The Bird and the Bee
4. "Piano Song" Meiko
5. "I Melt with You" Nouvelle Vague
6. "Back to You" Coconut Records
7. "I Should Have Known Better" She and Him
8. "Don't Stop Me Now" Queen
9. "Slow Dance" John Legend
10. "Never Had No One Like You" M. Ward

1 comment:

  1. Hope you share this playlist with us when I see you IN JUST 5 DAYS! I have a few of these songs on my ipod - have a feeling you sent them to me. Glad you included some oldies like Ella and Louis! I love your eclectic taste in music.

    ReplyDelete