Thursday, November 18, 2010

Layering Neutrals

Blazer: J. Crew
Hoodie: American Eagle
Tunic: Anthropologie
Tights: ?
Boots: Nicole via Piperlime
Necklace: Vintage
This is my idea of a perfect day outfit: casual, easy, layered.  The blazer is one size too big, so I roll the sleeves up and use it in a boyfriend style.  I like the casualness the hoodie brings to the outfit, and especially with the sleeves poking out of the blazer.  The tunic is a staple; I really do wear it once a week!  I wasn't sure about the motorcycle boots when I first took them out of the box, but am completely in love with them!  They give every outfit a bit of an edge, and have a very slight heel, making them supercomfy to walk in all day.  I didn't want to take this off!
Mia doesn't understand that I have to go to work to keep her in the lifestyle to which she's become accustomed.  It's not fun to leave her in the mornings, especially when she matches my outfit so perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment