Friday, November 12, 2010

What I Wore Hiking

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Vest: Eddie Bauer
Jeans: Paper Denim & Cloth
Sneakers: Reebok
DC is a great city for a lot of reasons: the museums are free, there's always something going on, great restaurants are around every corner.  One of the most wonderful things is the wide array of parks scattered throughout.  John Paul and I went tromping through Dumbarton Oaks just north of Georgetown on Sunday morning, and it was chilly enough for layering, but not cold enough to keep us inside.  This vest is down-filled, the sweater is fuzzy on the inside, and I'm wearing superthick socks.  It's a great combination!
There are areas like this in DC!  I love it!
We were pretty psyched to spend the morning in the great outdoors.  Not a cloud in the sky and breezy!
That's Mia enjoying the freedom of being off-leash.  She was leaping and bolting past us the entire walk; the rest of the day was spent on the couch!
There's no contest; Mia would beat me in any staring or jumping contest, race, and cute competition.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about that! I agree that Mia is cute but you'd still win the cute competition -- hands down. Love the pix of you and JP. Sounds like you're headed for a wonderful reunion over Thanksgiving down in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete